Author's Guidelines :
TD serves as a launching pad for the researchers to draft their intellectual skills by publishing their research work. TD aim is to empirical research, case studies literature reviews etc with strong link with the academia.
Authors are required to submit their articles on firstname.lastname@example.org as per the following format.
- Front Page
Title of the paper in capital letters (Center aligned, Times New Roman, Font 16 and Bold)
- Authors’ Names in capital letters(Center aligned, Times New Roman, Font 14 and Bold, followed by Institution’s affiliation and email id of the author(s))
- Abstract (a maximum of 300 words followed by 3-6 Keywords)
- Problem Statement
- Research Questions
- Objectives of the study
- Significance of the study
- Literature Review
- Conceptual/Theoretical Framework
- Research Methodology
- Research Design
- Instrument/Questionnaire (where applicable)
- Statistical Techniques
- Results and Findings
- Conclusion, and Discussion
- Direction for further study
- References (APA style of referencing)
- Annexure(s)- where applicable
Ethical policy for publication
- Maximum four authors are allowed in one paper.
- Correspondence author email must be mentioned for communication.
- Paper must be submitted in word document, while papers submitted in other forms shall not be considered for publication and are not acceptable as well.
- For all main headings the font size must be 12 and bold and must be numbered as 1.
- The 2nd level subheadings must have font size 12 and bold and must be numbered as 1.1.
- The 3rd level subheading must have font size 11, Bold and Italic and must be numbered as 1.1.1.
- Normal text must be written in 12 font size
- Times New Roman must be the font Style
- 1.15 line spacing must be given throughout the text
- Margins must be set to top: 0.75, Left : 1.75, Bottom : 1" and right : 0.75
- A4 size must be used
- All tables and figures must be center aligned and the caption should be mention at the top centre of each table in Bold and for figure the caption must be mentioned at the bottom center of each figure.
It is the ethical responsibility of The Discourse (TD) to publish original research work of the authors and at the same time the respected authors are also required to send their original research work for publication as plagiarized work will not be considered for publication in any case. The authors need to ensure that the paper submitted to TD are not published anywhere or not in consideration for publication by some their prestigious body of research.